Functie– Prepare foundation loading and structural steel calculations;
– Coordinate civil and structural steel engineering and detailed design subcontracts to third parties;
– Coordinate the preparations, review and interpret the results of soil surveys by geotechnical companies;
– Perform Vendor document review to check the suitability of the detailed design;
– Prepare civil and plant steel MTO’s for estimating, purchasing and construction tendering purposes;
– Assist project in technical coordination with the Customers;
– Prepare hours estimates and detailed planning of own work;
– Review the project schedule related to civil and plant steel engineering activities.
Functie-eisen– BSc or MSc degree in Civil Engineering;
– Min. 10 years of relevant experience;
– Knowledge of international standards related to civil and structural steel design, such as Eurocodes, American codes, DIN, etc.;
– Knowledge of applying civil and structural design software, such as StaadPro;
– Excellent in English and preferable also in Dutch.
Aanbod– Salary range: € 5000 – € 7000 (based on years of relevant experience);
– Fully covered pension contribution;
– 25 leave days and paid Bank holidays;
– Travel allowance and every year a must-have Christmas present!
+31 (0)418 510016 Back