IntroductieWe are looking for a Naval Architect for our client in The Hague area.
Functie– Perform single and multi-body motion behavior and work ability analysis for marine operations;
– Perform mooring and dynamic positioning analysis;
– Calculate strength and stability of crane vessels and transportation barges;
– Perform load out, transportation and towing engineering;
– Prepare design documents and in-house analysis reports;
– Develop engineering tools, specifications, guidelines and procedures;
– Contribute to internal meetings, client meetings, yard visits, mobilizations and offshore works;
– Keep track of relevant technology developments.
Functie-eisen– BSc / MSc degree in Naval Architecture, Marine or Offshore Technology;
– Experience in offshore or shipbuilding is preferredl;
– Excellent computer skills and knowledge of relevant software (AQWA, Shipshape, Matlab, GMoor, DPCap, MS Office) is preferred;
– Good command of English.
+31(0) 418 510016
+31 (0)6 45779388 / +31 (0)418510016