IntroductieAs a Marine Engineer, you are expected to be familiar with spaces within the hull and utilize your knowledge of engineering principles and procedures in the design of marine systems. You are responsible for identifying innovative methods to carry out assigned tasks, ensuring all required marine systems are functional and accounted for within a design, and are compliant with internal and external requirements. You must be familiar with marine systems and associated materials/equipment needed to design functional systems to meet client and company needs. You may be assigned as a Package Engineer with technical responsibility for the design, procurement and manufacture of the Package. The Marine Engineer must prioritize activities and liaise with other Discipline Leads as needed to ensure deliverables.
Functie– Complete tasks in compliance with applicable engineering codes, industry standards/regulations and work procedures;
– Perform thorough self-check of all deliverables prior to submission for review/approval;
– Develop engineering documents in a manner that the design intent can be interpreted correctly;
– Properly plan work to allow adequate time for documents to be thoroughly checked to ensure accuracy;
– Coordinate with vendors, subcontractors, third party consultants, etc. to ensure timely review of documents and that comments are made with required quality level;
– Produce consistent/organized documents in a well-structured format to clearly convey required information;
– Ensure changes are conveyed through the established channels of communication to minimize the impact to deliverables and project;
– Ensure Management of Change (MOC) procedures are used to promote positive impact to the project
Functie-eisen– A relevant B.Sc. or M.Sc Degree with at least 5-8 years work experience in the Offshore industry;
– Excellent Technical know-how and overview throughout discipline;
– Strong communication skills and providing timely and helpful information to others in the organization;
– Fluent verbally written and reading English.
+31 (0)418 510016
+31 (0)418 510016 Back