Functie– Responsible for inspections in accordance with approved ITPs and according to the required level of quality;
– Prepares/issues and attend kick-off meetings;
– Checks inspection work files for completeness;
– Reviews progress status at suppliers and document approval status, during stage inspections;
– Issues and closes-out Non conformance Reports and punch-lists where required;
– Reports all findings at the supplier with a “close-out call” to the Expeditor and/or responsible Engineer;
– Issues after each inspection visit a detailed Inspection Report;
– Liaises with the assigned certifying authority (CA) surveyors;
– Authorizes release of equipment/material by issuance of a Release Note (RN), in conjunction with the certifying authority (CA) surveyor (when applicable).
Issues Inspection waivers in conjunction with and approved by the responsible Project Engineer.
Functie-eisen– Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline combined with IWT or IWE;
– At least 5 years experience in the oil & gas industry preferable offshore related;
– NDE levels II or equivalent;
– Good understanding of the English language. Verbally as well as in writing;
– Willing to travel occasionally abroad mainly EU.
0031 418 510016