IntroductieThe Electrical Section is responsible for the design of electrical power generation and distribution systems. If you have experience in Electrical engineering in the Offshore industry please send us your CV.
Functie– Ensure assigned engineering activities are executed with a high degree of understanding of Electrical power generation/distribution systems and electrical equipment;
– Responsible for the selection of methods and procedures, performance of the work, and optimization of the design within the scope of the project specifications;
– Ensure the design and installation of equipment is in compliance with international codes, Company specifications, and industry standards and regulations;
– Must work with Engineers and Designers both within and outside the discipline to produce quality work and safeguard the Company’s interests.
Functie-eisen– At least 6 years’ experience in Electrical engineering Offshore Oil & Gas industry;
– Knowledge of international offshore and shipbuilding codes;
– Excellent technical know-how and overview throughout discipline.;
– Professional communication in English (verbal and written);
– Candidate must have a valid working permit for the Netherlands or are EU citizen!
+31 (0)418 510016 / +31 (0)6 45779388