IntroductionCurrently we are looking for a Sr. Process Engineer in Rotterdam area.
FunctionAs Senior Process Engineer you will execute feasibility studies for a.o. refinery/ downstream unit operations, in cooperation with clients. Supervise Junior – and Medior Engineers. You ensure that for the work done, the design basis and contract information is complete, you acquire any missing data. Furthermore, you approve process design and engineering documents and make sure that all documents are correct.
– Assist clients towards feasible options and manage expectations;
– You execute sound process calculations and produce relevant documents;
– Able to intertwine (process) safety within your work and designs;
– Check and monitor quality within the project;
– Develop and calculate complex projects in your field;
– Monitor planning, scope, budget and schedule of requirements;
– Prepare estimates and price comparisons.
Requirements– At least 5 years Refinery engineering experience and/ or Refinery site experience;
– Bsc-/Msc degree in Chemical Engineering;
– You have the necessary knowledge of regulations, guidelines and standards in your field, and interpret these in the correct way;
– Experience in using simulation programs such as HYSYS, Flaresim and Fluidflow;
– You are a fluent Dutch speaker (command of English both written and spoken).
+31418-510016 / +31645779388