Function– Responsible for engineering activities and delivering the engineering output on time;
– You report to the Lead (Project) Engineer on progress, setbacks and concerns when assigned to a project;
– You reply to queries from site, client, certifying authority and vendor do internal checks on time with several disciplines;
– You assist the Project/Lead Engineer in obtaining client and third party approval on the project;
– You are expected to coach more junior engineers, check work of colleagues for quality improvement regularly and can be asked by the corporate technical authority to as a delegate technical authority.
Requirements– You have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Control Engineering;
– Over 5 years of relevant experience in Instrumentation engineering;
– Good and detailed knowhow and experience on control and safety systems;
– Knowledge of instrumentation and wiring software;
– Computer literacy for discipline calculations, document processing, spreadsheets and database management;
– Experience in Process Control and Safety related matters such as SIL assessments and verifications;
– Your English is good, verbally as well as in writing.
+31 (0)418 510016 Back