Function– Develop method statements;
– Produce removal plan and procedures;
– Prepare work packs and job cards;
– Supply technical input and liaise with procurement for purchase items, tools, and services;
– Supply engineering info for draftsmen;
– Be able to perform under time pressure and deal with high work load;
– Familiar with high safety standards required by Oil and Gas companies;
– Go to platforms during offshore preparatory phase.
Requirements– A technical B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree;
– Minimum of 10 years experience in the oil & gas industry;
– 5 year experience as Project Engineer;
– Knowledge of complex offshore structures such as Jackets, Topsides etc. ;
– Preferable knowledge of decommissioning projects;
– Experienced user of SACS.
+31 (0)418 510 016