IntroductionWe are looking for an accurate and motivated Engineer with good communication skills for an international company operating in the oil & gas industry.
Function– Responsible for Budget and Planning;
– Reply in time to requests and queries from other disciplines, client, site, certifying authority and vendors;
– Delivering the engineering output of the mechanical work scope of any type of job, in line with the project’s technical specification;
– Signal technical risks and anomalies in projects to your Line Manager.
Requirements– At least 5 years of relevant experience in the Oil and Gas Industry;
– Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering;
– Knowledge and experience in the usage of a Finite Element Analysis program, preferably ANSYS;
– Your English is good, verbally as well as in writing;
– Computer literacy for mechanical calculations, document processing and spreadsheet management.
+31 (0)418 510016 / +31 (0)645779388 Back