IntroductionWe are looking for a great technical communicator who has a pragmatic approach and who is able to share expert advice in a business appropriate, but pleasant style.
Function– Responsible for delivering the engineering output of Electrical work scope of any type of job, in line with the project’s technical specification, budget and planning;
– Reply in time to requests and queries from other disciplines incl. IDC’s, site, client, certifying authority and vendors;
– Report to the Project (Lead) Engineer on progress, setbacks and assist in obtaining client and third party approval on the project;
– Signal technical risks and anomalies in projects to your Manager;
– Technical risks and anomalies in projects are signaled to the Manager Electrical.
Requirements– You have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering;
– Over 5 years of relevant experience in electrical engineering in the oil and gas industry;
– Computer literacy for engineering calculations, document processing and spreadsheets;
– You have knowledge of High Voltage;
– Your English is good, verbally as well as in writing;
– You have experience as Lead Engineer to lead a team and delegate work;
In that capacity you have also experience in budget and planning related matters.
OfferWhen entering staff contract;
– 13 x monthly salary + 8% holiday allowance
– Non contributory pension plan
– collective medical insurance
+31 (0)418 510016
+31 (0)6 42299077 Back